A brighter future for all who are touched by mental illness.
Core Values and Belief Statements
- Compassion – We believe God created and loves each person, endowing each with worth; therefore we commit to serving each individual with respect and understanding.
- Renewal – We believe everyone has the ability to change and grow; therefore we are committed to accompanying persons with significant mental illness and their families on their journeys toward recovery.
- Whole Person – We believe God created us as emotional, physical, spiritual, and relational beings; therefore we strive to provide services that address the whole person.
- Interdependence – We believe that renewal happens best in the context of a loving, supportive community; therefore we strive to assist individuals in gaining meaningful roles and building mutual relationships.
- Integrity – We commit ourselves to confidentiality, honesty and sensitivity in all relationships.
- Stewardship – We are committed to providing excellent, cost-effective, affordable services; we are grateful to our donors and volunteers who make this possible.