No Longer Alone Ministries hires qualified staff who share a commitment to our mission, “Inspired by Christ’s love, No Longer Alone provides professional services that build hope and empower individuals and families experiencing mental illness.”
No Longer Alone Ministries is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment decisions based on race, color, religious creed, age, sex, national origin or disability.
Psychiatric Rehabilitation Professional: Part Time – 30 Hours/Week
No Longer Alone Ministries is seeking a Psychiatric Rehabilitation Professional to assist individuals experiencing mental illness and their families in meeting independent living needs, while providing care management services in cooperation with community agencies. The Psychiatric Rehabilitation Professional provides Mobile Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services (MPR) in the community, and is responsible for assisting individuals served in achieving their recovery goals.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assess referred individuals and assist in developing an individualized community based rehabilitation plan for building on strengths/goals and identifying areas of need.
- Assists individuals with achieving individual recovery goals in areas such as housing, employment, daily living activities.
- Provide direct contact and support services to each client as needed.
- Monitor and track client progress.
- Facilitate coordination of services and supports.
- Bachelor’s degree – Human/ Social Service related, or High School Diploma/GED equivalent with two (2) years’ of experience in Human/Social Services, including 1 year of Mental Health Direct Service.
- Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioner (CPRP) preferred, but not required. Willingness to obtain certification within one year strongly recommended.
- Experience working with individuals with severe and persistent mental illness.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record required; use of personal vehicle is necessary.
Position is part-time (30 hours) with a flexible schedule. Must have own vehicle.
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before August 25, 2017.
No Longer Alone Ministries is an EEO employer — M/F/Veteran/Disability