REACH Partners make a powerful, immediate impact at NLAM through their leadership gift of $1,000 or more which directly supports REACH Mobile Psychiatric Rehabilitation service. Partners are individuals, businesses, churches, foundations and agencies who faithfully sow bountifully into the ministry of NLAM. REACH Partners:
- Provide a leadership gift of $1,000 or more annually. (Gifts may be made as a single gift or multiple gifts within a calendar year.)
- Pray for those served by NLAM Clients, Board, and staff as they serve NLAM.
- Promote NLAM by telling others about our mission and, as you are comfortable, invite them to become a REACH Partner.
NLAM is increasingly realizing the importance of celebrating God’s faithfulness to our ministry as well as keeping our constituents informed. With this in mind, REACH Partners:
- Will be invited to our Resounding Joy Concert Reception to greet the musical artists, NLAM’s Board and other leadership gift supporters. (A leadership gift at NLAM is a single gift or total giving of $1,000 or more in a calendar year in support of any NLAM program or service)
- Will receive a quarterly letter from the desk of the Executive Director or Program Director providing inside news and reports.
NLAM is grateful for those who have already joined REACH Partners. Your partnership is enabling us to help individuals REACH their goals and experience the restoration of hope and transformation of their lives.
The PILLARS Program was started to encourage individuals to support No Longer Alone Ministries on a monthly basis. The donations from this program are used for ongoing expenses common to any organization such as lease, utilities, office equipment and supplies. These are basic needs to keep the ministry operating and providing services to individuals and families touched by mental illness in our community.
PILLARS complete a commitment card with monthly pledged amount for the upcoming year. In return, they are given updates periodically on the ministry and the impact their gift has made. Consider partnering with No Longer Alone, as together, we strive to build a brighter future for all who are touched by mental illness!