Encouraging each other on the journey of recovery
The Paths to Discovery Support Group participants experience fellowship, encouragement, and mutual support for their personal journeys with mental illness. A professional staff member facilitates the meetings.
There are presently 4 groups which meet at the following locations:
- First and Third Thursdays of each month from 11 am – 12:30 pm at NLAM location, 630 Janet Ave, Room B103, Lancaster.
- Second and Fourth Tuesdays of each month from 11:30 am – 12:15 pm at Arch Street Center, 629 N Market St, Lancaster.
- First and Third Thursdays of each month from 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm, Faith Friendship, 128 W. Main Street, Mountville. (Faith Friendship residents only)
- Second and Fourth Thursdays of each month from 7:00 – 8:30 pm, The Worship Center, 2384 New Holland Pike, Lancaster, PA (begins April 12, 2018)
MONTHLY DISCUSSION TOPICS for 2018
- March – Practicing Assertiveness
- April – Self-Awareness and Acceptance
- May – Time Management
- June – Connections and Boundaries
What participants think of Paths to Discovery:
“I like having a place that is safe, structured, caring, and compassionate.”
“I feel the discussion helps enable me to handle interpersonal relationships better.”