Encouraging each other on the journey of recovery
The Paths to Discovery Support Group participants experience fellowship, encouragement, and mutual support for their personal journeys with mental illness. A professional staff member facilitates the meetings.
There are presently 3 groups which meet at the following locations:
- First and Third Thursdays of each month from 11 am – 12:30 pm at NLAM location, 630 Janet Ave, Room B103, Lancaster.
- First and Third Tuesdays of each month from 2 pm – 3:30 pm at Aspire Community Center, 45 E Main Street, Mt. Joy.
- Second and Fourth Thursdays of each month from 11 am – 12:30 pm at The Salvation Army, 121 S Queen St, Lancaster.
MONTHLY DISCUSSION TOPICS
Wellness Toolkit Series ends June 2017
- June – Beat the Heat: Avoiding Perfectionism / Developing Healthy Self-Esteem
Spiritual Strengths Series begins July 2017
- July – FAITH: The Size of a Mustard Seed; FAITH: Like Little Children
- Aug – JOY: Recognizing the Good; JOY: Pursuing Joy in Others
- Sep – LOVE: Self, Service and Sacrifice; LOVE: The Worlds’ Strongest Force
“I like having a place that is safe, structured, caring, and compassionate.”
“I feel the discussion helps enable me to handle interpersonal relationships better.”