Encouraging each other on the journey of recovery
The Paths to Discovery Support Group participants experience fellowship, encouragement, and mutual support for their personal journeys with mental illness. A professional staff member facilitates the meetings.
There are presently 2 groups which meet at the following locations:
- First and Third Thursdays of each month from 11 am – 12:30 pm at NLAM location, 630 Janet Ave, Room B103, Lancaster.
- Second and Fourth Thursdays of each month from 11 am – 12:30 pm at The Salvation Army, 121 S Queen St, Lancaster.
MONTHLY DISCUSSION TOPICS
Spiritual Strengths Series
- October – SELF-CONTROL: Avoiding the Urge to Splurge / Taking Action, Not Reacting
- November – THANKFULNESS: Unexpressed Gratitude / The Cornucopia
- December – PEACE: The Gift of Peace / Being a Peace-Maker
“I like having a place that is safe, structured, caring, and compassionate.”
“I feel the discussion helps enable me to handle interpersonal relationships better.”